Plaster cannot be sifted more efficiently
Weighing and mixing plaster and water by hand is too imprecise and time-consuming by the high standards of the dental laboratory.
Aside from ensuring a consistent high degree of dosage precision, the Smartbox is easy to operate and pays for itself within a few months. Using the new dosage technology, the plaster is sprinkled very finely into the mixing beaker, which noticeably increases the homogeneity of the mixture.
- Time, material and plaster savings of 20 to 25%
- Finely sprinkled plaster using the new patented plaster dosage technology
- Multifunctional turn/ push button for simple and quick programming and programme selection
- Easy operation – error-free working for everyone
- Reproducible mixing ratio at the push of a button, accurate to within a gram
- Integrated scales automatically measure the dosage or for manual weighing
- Enables clean and dust free operation
- Dimensions: 335 x 240 x 590 mm
- Weight: 16,5 kg
- Electrical connected value: 100/115/230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Output: 95 W
- Capacity Powder: appr. 8 kg
- Time to alot 20ml: 100g appr. 30s
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.