Adapting the denture teeth
Full dentures fabricated using Ceramill FDS obtain maximum aesthetics through the use of high-quality, commercially available denture teeth. These are embedded at the factory with special wax in a blank holder developed specifically for Ceramill CAD/CAM. The interfering areas on the base of the denture tooth next to the alveolar ridge are adapted in the Ceramill Motion 2 (5X) in approx. 1 minute, depending on the amount of material to be removed.
The result is highly precise and functionally prepared denture teeth, which meet the standards of customised, aesthetically high-quality full dentures. In future, Ceramill D-Set denture teeth will be able to be adapted occlusally, which will enable fabrication of full dentures.
- Full dentures
- Patented Plug&Play blank holders for easy insertion and automatic basal adaptation of the denture teeth
- High-quality, commercially available denture teeth ensure quick, aesthetic and functional results with excellent intraoral comfort
- Calibration of blank holder guarantees exact processing of the denture teeth
- Occlusal denture tooth adaptation will in future enable the fabrication of full dentures
- Premium 6
- Mondial 6 & 8
- Vitapan Excell
- Vitapan Lingoform
Polystar® Selection EDITION anteriors:
- A1, A2 light, A3 light, B1, B2
- A1, A2, A3, B1, B2
All other classic V-Colors, as well as BL1-BL4 available upon request.
Ceramill D-Set blank holder for easy insertion and automatic basal adaptation of the denture teeth
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.